Experience Total Control and Flexibility with Our Customizable Building Automation Solutions
BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEM (BAS)
- True web based Graphical User Interface (GUI) and IP based Direct Digital Controller (DDC) solutions.
- Suitable for environment control, process monitoring, equipment control, information acquisition and database reporting.
- Compatibility with OPC, BACnet, Modbus and Zigbee technology.
SUPERVISORY CONTROL AND DATA ACQUISATION SYSTEM (SCADA)
- Beckhoff Automation is an open automation system based on PC Control technology.
- Covers Industrial PCs, I/O and Fieldbus Components, It’s “New Automation Technology”
- Used worldwide in a wide variety of different applications, ranging from CNC-controlled machine tools to intelligent building automation.
WATER LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM
- Monitors the presence of water within the areas covered
- Early detection helps to warn you of a leak before it becomes a flood.
- Suitable to places containing valuable artifacts and data centers.
AUTOMATED METER READING SYSTEM (AMR)
- Convenient meter reading collection by combining our Modbus Meter solutions with GSM or 3G/4G technology.
- Can be used to link multiple meters from various locations and monitored centrally.
- Data from these meter readings can be used for billing purposes.
LIGHTING CONTROLS / ELECTRICAL MONITOING & CONTROL SYSTEM (EMCS)
- Control lighting typically at the common areas and other areas such as offices, classrooms, façade lighting, etc.
- Can monitor and control your electrical equipment such as DB, SSB, MSB, Genset, etc.
- Provide an Energy Dashbord for energy usage monitoring and do the analytic.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS)
- ASI provides an end-to-end Energy Management Services (EMS) to customers.
- Energy audit, equipment audit, upgrading and refurbishment/retrofit of existing equipment (mainly M&E related) through our Performance Contracting Scheme (PCS).
- ASI shall finance the entire upgrade or refurbishment and charge the customers on a monthly basis throughout a specified contract period.